Monday, October 19, 2009

Hometown

19-10-2009 (晴天) 11.53am

Back from BENTONG at yesterday~ T.T
1st, thanks to my friend, AH LUN, fetched me back to BENTONG ya~ ^^
LOLX!! Dun forget you still own me RM1 ~ XD
( You said de, blekk~ =p )

We reached BETONG at 12am, so late @@"
Cause jalan wrong way at KL.
Waste Time~
Stupiak!!!! XD

When raeched my home, chit chat with my parents a while~
Then went out YUM CHA with my kai mui (Esther) & her darling~
Felt me like a BULB ><"

My milo kosong~
Got sugar de~ Not kosong de....
Drank until me felt like want vomit /.\


Me & Esther ^.^

Sweet Couple~ ^.^

So happy & funny talk to you guys~ Hahahax...!! Have to "remind" u, Lai Chee~ Don't bully my sis o..... If not, ngek~ ngek~ ngek~~~ XD


************************************************************************

+ .. 2nd day .. +


Early in the morning~ 7 something like that...

"HAU YEE"~~~
My mum call me....
Cause last night i asked her wake me up in morning & I want follow then out to breakfast~
LOLX~
But i cant wake up that moment~

Still very sleepy ya..... T.T
Din't accompany my parents for breakfast.... ><" zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Finally!!! Wake up at 12pm~~~~
hehehee~
My mum making my favourite food -----> YEONG-TAUHU \^o^/


Finished stir the fish meat & pork


LOLX~ FINISHED!!!!
Can't wait to eat~~ ><"
Hrm....... Really very delicious la!!!!
Sluuurrrppppp....!!!!


&

But, my father also had make "Lo Mei Gei"

^.^

4pm, my parents fethced me & my kai mui go to Bentong's bus station..

Bye Bye... ='(
Will miss you all much~


....................................................

On the way to KL, Me & Esther nothing to do on bus..
Then we snap some photos in the bus~ XD

Sis forever~~

We're reached KL at 6pm~
JUNG fetched me at Esther's house - Maluri

Hehehee~

Felt happy when saw my DEAR JUNG waiting at MALURI's station there~

2+ hours din't see him~
\^o^/ *hug hug* Muackxs!!!
Miss you so much o~
You lehh?? Got miss me or not?? =p


............................................

In night, dinner with JUNG's family at RAWANG... So far....
From Puchong - Rawang ><"

8pm only reached there...

Kedai Makanan Lan Jie

Here got lot of people err.... ><"
We're wait 10 minutes only got tables~

Here very special at *1 fish per 1 people*
yummy yummy~ The taste not bad ya~

THANK YOU
for JUNG's family treat me a dinner~
^^

1 comment: