Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Breakfast

17-09-2009 (晴天) 12.38pm

Today,Jung take me go to work in this morning~
THANK YOU ya~ ^.^*

Coz I will go back my hometown (Bentong) tonight~
He said he will very miss me in this 2+ hours!!!

wahahahahha....!!!!
Funny lar euuu....
XD
I also will miss you ya~ ;-)
(*^__^*) heheee~

After me finished opened the giosk,
then we go to ASIA CAFE had our breakfast ^o^


Guava Juice ordered by ME ^.^
Orange Juice ordered by JUNG ^.^


We're ordered same BREAKFAST SET
Have 2pcs sausages, 1pcs ham, 1 egg, salad, 2pcs cucumbers & 1pcs tomato~



LOLX!!!! So little 4 me!! ><"





After finished our breakfast, then I also back to my working place x.x sienz~
Feel wanna sleep after breakfast!! ><" zzzz....

Thank you ya~
Coz accompany me had breakfast in this morning~
( Maybe is me accompany you XD )


Very long time no people accompany me breakfast le~ =(
hehehee~

1 comment:

黑羽翼の堕天使 said...

so nice, so sweet,
haha...
make me jealous a lot.
haha, but wish u happy, happy and happy forever