Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Month Ago...

23-01-2010 (Alone In The Night Rain) 09:29pm

Almost near a month i didnt write anything about my lifes here~
Hehe.. Always forgot & lazy~ XD

How about me within this month leh?
Hrm....
Didnt celebrated the NEW YEAR EVE in this year (2010)...
Just stay alone at home =(

Then, shopping at the first week of January with Esther, Asheley & some friends~
So happy that day, cause i had bought some things~
Clothes, bag & shoes~ :)
But I hope can buy more....
No enough to me!! >.<
All girls sure have a same situation with me ba? =D

Recently, I only gambatte to learning drive car~
Need take a test on 25th of JANUARY!!
Means more 2 DAYS!!!!
Damn NERVOUS++ nehh!!! Ish!!! >_<"
Cause of it, I cant sleep well at all in this 2 week~
Gonna die...... /.\

Today, I though wanna celebrate my birthday in this Saturday~
But I forgot this thing!!
So, just pospone it to next week or never celebrate it... T.T


Last, I hope I can past the test on 25th January~

That is the BIG PRESENT to me in this year le~
Hehe.... >.<"

My life so boring~
Nothing special in a month~ =(

No comments: